ドレミファソ

LABEL

  • daily (32)
  • photos (15)
  • favorite (7)
  • be3 (5)
  • links (2)
  • shopping (2)
  • books and reading (1)

librarythings

My favorite site

  • 済々
  • movie
  • kumamoto city

My classmate

Get this widget!

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ▼  2007 (62)
    • ►  8月 (2)
    • ►  7月 (27)
    • ►  6月 (14)
    • ▼  5月 (16)
      • GOLF and SOCCER
      • report of ecosystem
      • Le Petit Prince
      • a thing left behind
      • biology experminent
      • words(ecosystem)
      • PRISON BREAK
      • a strange hairy caterpillar
      • my friend
      • headstand
      • muscle museum★
      • sentences
      • vocabulary
      • Besic English 3
      • wedding★
      • SORA☆
    • ►  4月 (3)

自己紹介

doremifaso
詳細プロフィールを表示

FRIENDS

  • ペキョン
  • DUMBOLAND
  • ミツキhouse
  • 阿蘇の子
  • Anny's daily living

2007年5月30日水曜日

Le Petit Prince



This is seeds of mini rose.this rose is pink and white(^-^)I want to grow it.I wish it is beautiful.I can't wait.
投稿者 doremifaso 時刻: 19:21
ラベル: photos

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)